• The KillerFrogs
Every Frog A Whiner.

Play calling. OL. +4. OCs. Patterson quit. TB sucks. We'd be competing for a MNC with CP4. Fans suck. Students suck. West siders suck more. Club Seaters suck even more. Champion levelers suck most. Data reception sucks. Lights aren't symmetrical. Old people complain about standing up. Black isn't a school color. TCU won't let me take my tiny giraffe into the game.

Did I miss anything?

We are the biggest bunch of babies. We're in the Big XII. ACS is beautiful and nearly packed every game. We've got a young team that is playing their hearts out amid unprecedented turmoil. They have a huge upside and are bowl eligible.

Let's just sit back and try to enjoy these last two games? Mmk?

bscttyb

completely agree. We have LHCGP to lead the way and he has shown so far that next year could be special. Another spring and summer of weights and practice for our OL, and we should be looking good next year. Now I think there needs to be something done with the seating but I will let someone else worry about that.

Frog52

Good post PhormerPhrog. Agreed. We have it much better than we act. Sometimes it takes a post like yours to point that out.

VictoryLap

Every Frog A Whiner.

Play calling. OL. +4. OCs. Patterson quit. TB sucks. We'd be competing for a MNC with CP4. Fans suck. Students suck. West siders suck more. Club Seaters suck even more. Champion levelers suck most. Data reception sucks. Lights aren't symmetrical. Old people complain about standing up. Black isn't a school color. TCU won't let me take my tiny giraffe into the game.

Did I miss anything?

We are the biggest bunch of babies. We're in the Big XII. ACS is beautiful and nearly packed every game. We've got a young team that is playing their hearts out amid unprecedented turmoil. They have a huge upside and are bowl eligible.

That's too bad about your giraffe.

phrynosoma

Ticket Exchange Pass
I'm able to sneak my tiny giraffe into the game in my purse. So I don't know what you are complaining about.

I'll be at the next two games cheering for the frogs and appreciating the coach, the team and the founders who paid for it all.

This thanksgiving I'm thankful for the inaugural B12 season, the team that keeps fighting, and the players that came before them that got us here.

Double D

Tier 1
I want an apology! LOL!

Every Frog A Whiner.

Did I miss anything?

jack the frog

Every Frog A Whiner.

Did I miss anything?

Almost as if for about a dozen here it is their first year rooting for the Frogs. Cannot see the the writing on the wall as to where this team will be in just 1 year, short of more horrible luck. Nothing can be done with this much youth except provide experience and coaching and practice. Same thing those that knew a little something about football saw coming down the pipe in 2007.