• The KillerFrogs

Drunk TCU fans miss the game

FinanceFrog

we sat in section 111 and in one section over there were 2 younger tcu fans (probably recent grads?) that were hammered and almost got into a fight with fellow tcu fans around them after spilling drinks on them and being belligerent.

Luckily the cops came and kicked out the 2 drunk guys within the first 5 minutes or the game.

Good reminder to have a good time at the game, have some drinks, but keep your composure. These 2 knuckleheads missed the biggest tcu win in program history. Tough lesson for them.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
we sat in section 111 and in one section over there were 2 younger tcu fans (probably recent grads?) that were hammered and almost got into a fight with fellow tcu fans around them after spilling drinks on them and being belligerent.

Luckily the cops came and kicked out the 2 drunk guys within the first 5 minutes or the game.

Good reminder to have a good time at the game, have some drinks, but keep your composure. These 2 knuckleheads missed the biggest tcu win in program history. Tough lesson for them.
Ouch! Yes, Cold but deserved.
Their telling of this day will be soaked in equal parts regret & sadness.
Welcome to adulting.

NewFrogFan

We saw a TCU party bus driver just crush a car in traffic constantly switching lanes by the Green lot on east side. The guy would aggressively stick the bus into opposite lanes trying to switch. Ran over one of those cars so small there is room for one small person and maybe a cat.

Rabidfrog

and embarrass our school.

Pharm Frog

This is the crap that has made me less and less likely to attend games in person and Mrs Pharm’s declaration that the days of going to away games are over. Glad security removed the [ Arschloch]s but that doesn’t seem to happen enough in campus venues.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I remember thinking in college how adult I was.
Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

NewFrogFan

This is the crap that has made me less and less likely to attend games in person and Mrs Pharm’s declaration that the days of going to away games are over. Glad security removed the [ Arschloch]s but that doesn’t seem to happen enough in campus venues.
Very crowded but I never saw any issues w the crowd. Did have a token Michigan fan in row behind us announce TCU did not belong after long run on first play. Left the building when Dee Winters grabbed ball and told #9 better for his health if he just ran along with him into the endzone, he complied.

NewFrogFan

The fans around us in Section105 Row 11 were great.

Cheered cried cussed (me) clapped sang cheered some more alma mater fight song cheered cussed (me again) sang some more and watched our beloved Frogs win the Fiesta Bowl.

Dad Scott Wes Shooter Whitewolf were with us.

Go Frogs!!!
I was thinking about all those guys too!

FrogsMcGee

Saw security remove a TCU fan (and his wife and kids followed) in section 119, around row 20. Couldn’t tell what he did but several Michigan fans around him were complaining and went to get security.

froginmn

I was in an end zone section of the other end from the students. Saw an altercation where apparently a UM fan took a swing at a TCU guy, and also saw some verbal sparring between UM fans and a lady who I would swear was the one who had some creepy posts a few years back; might have been cyber stalking Boykin or something. Anyone remember her name? Christy or something...

Then, I had an, uh, overweight girl about age 25 or so who kept giving my daughter (and then me) the stink eye. Around halftime she started flipping us the bird as well. After the last stop she walked in front of us to exit and flipped me the bird again. I said, stay classy, and she did it again. She seemed to be with a group of 6 or so others and they may have been family; I was astounded that someone didn't tell her to stop.

Good times.

froginmn

Saw security remove a TCU fan (and his wife and kids followed) in section 119, around row 20. Couldn’t tell what he did but several Michigan fans around him were complaining and went to get security.
That might have been the TCU person who was swung at; that was my section.

East Coast

Tier 1
Way up high in a section that was about 60/40 Michigan fans. Had a great time with good natured bantering back and forth. Only problem was a huge Michigan fan looking for a fight against 3 young Michigan fans. It seems he thought they were cutting the bathroom line and took issue with it. I just walked around and by him (basically cutting) and did my business.

Honestly, the Michigan fans I saw were great all weekend, even after they lost.

CryptoMiner

I was in an end zone section of the other end from the students. Saw an altercation where apparently a UM fan took a swing at a TCU guy, and also saw some verbal sparring between UM fans and a lady who I would swear was the one who had some creepy posts a few years back; might have been cyber stalking Boykin or something. Anyone remember her name? Christy or something...

Then, I had an, uh, overweight girl about age 25 or so who kept giving my daughter (and then me) the stink eye. Around halftime she started flipping us the bird as well. After the last stop she walked in front of us to exit and flipped me the bird again. I said, stay classy, and she did it again. She seemed to be with a group of 6 or so others and they may have been family; I was astounded that someone didn't tell her to stop.

Good times.
Christi B Nutt