• The KillerFrogs

Drug arrests on and around campus

geno

Especially sad that on the morning after a BIG basketball win against UNLV, a story like this comes out. Hard to figure why kids who have everything handed to them will voluntarily choose to sabotage it all with their stupidity. Boschini is right in his letter: we are going to get some real bad publicity about this.

PurpleBlood87

List of names is going to released around 10 am according to WBAP.

What is more expensive a good defense attorney or a four-year education at TCU?

Raw Frog

Yeah, this is gonna sting for awhile with the news coverage on this. At least it came after NSD. Hope these kids learn and work their way through this in a positive direction. Really hope the campus culture is positively impacted from this going forward.

JugbandFrog

I forgot about Life. Same goes for CBS dumping Jericho.
I was so pissed because they run into the Texas Air Force! Man, what happens next?! Darrrr. I hate shows which have the premise of some grand conspiracy then they leave you hanging. I like this Alcatraz show, but I just know it is going to get cancelled and I won't know what happened.

Big Frog II

I am sorry, but doing drugs is just plain stupid. People selling them should be punished. I do feel for the families of these kids. Hopefully people will learn from this. Obviously a message has been sent to all in the TCU community.

P.S. I doubt that only Greeks were involved.

PurplePainD

I was so pissed because they run into the Texas Air Force! Man, what happens next?! Darrrr. I hate shows which have the premise of some grand conspiracy then they leave you hanging. I like this Alcatraz show, but I just know it is going to get cancelled and I won't know what happened.

You do realize it didn't really happen, right?

HFrog1999

Hey, gotta pay for those tuition increases somehow....

drugs1.jpg