• The KillerFrogs

Don't be a Richard

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
To customer service people when there is a 99% chance the problem created by a policy or circumstances that person had nothing to do with. Especially when you are decked head-to-toe in TCU gear.

Saw a full-on male Karen at the Phoenix airport yesterday. Hope I'm not on the same flight with him next weekend.

Pharm Frog

To customer service people when there is a 99% chance the problem created by a policy or circumstances that person had nothing to do with. Especially when you are decked head-to-toe in TCU gear.

Saw a full-on male Karen at the Phoenix airport yesterday. Hope I'm not on the same flight with him next weekend.
Wish I could like this post 1000x. I watched two [ Arschloch]s constantly berate and harass a female server at the NYE party where Mrs Pharm and I were. (and it had nothing to do with alcohol) After a few minutes of this Mrs Pharm was begging me not to get involved and I held out for awhile. But since I don’t reside in Amarillo and don’t plan to, eventually I got up and had a few things to say to them and the manager got security to re-seat them but they left in a huff.