• The KillerFrogs

Do you hate it when other team's fans call you "purple [Craig James]?"

watchfrog

In all fairness to our friends from K-State, this may explain the 2005 Houston Bowl. Before the game we heard more than one Iowa St. fan yell "Beat the purple [Craig James]!" I didn't realize that K-State got this all of the time.

By the way, the Cyclones weren't making much noise after the game.

Haha I know about that site. They intentionally try to troll other message boards with their posts. I remember them trolling the heck out of the Arkansas sites before the cotton bowl.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I know I will probably be the only one to say thist, but their site is greatness. Seems most of them have learned to not take the Internet seriously. I look forward to visiting that board. Right up my alley.

Rabble Rouser

I know I will probably be the only one to say thist, but their site is greatness. Seems most of them have learned to not take the Internet seriously. I look forward to visiting that board. Right up my alley.

That board is what happens when you don't have a bunch of posters with no sarcasm detectors or any modicum of a sense of humor. So long-story short it's the bizarro kf.c

tcumaniac

hahaha they have more posts in their bball threads than they do for football.... weird

NubomTurk

Tier 1
hahahaha.... this is great... Going into the Big 12, there are the obvious schools we hate and want to beat... then there are the second tier schools like K-State where it's hard to have much of an opinion about them... threads like those help me dig deep and find hate.

Meh... I'm going to keep my MWC "big happy family" attitude for as long as possible. I got nothin' but love for the Wildcats, Jayhawks, et al (except tceh, of course) on every Saturday but Gameday.

Ron Swanson

Steele, can you resize your sig, or change it or something. I'm at work and every time I scroll by one of your posts, there's a chick's giant beaver staring me (and whoever happens to be walking by) in the face.

roddog

Banned
Purple Aggies is a desperate attempt based in Tech's inferiority complex to deflect attention from their Sand Aggies nickname.

purple aggies fit many on here, some are even more delusional than aggies, go from the worst schedule in the country to the hardest and not miss a beat, cmon man!

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Got a bit of a soft spot for a school that still thinks defense, discipline, and teamwork can overcome inequality in sheer talent. Snyder did perhaps the best coaching job anywhere in using the talent he had, to lift a terrible program into becoming a respectible one. Besides it confounds the Whorn fans to apoplexy (mixed with incontenence) to explain how it is, that he "owns" UT.

All that, and the expansion committee didn't hear them rip TCU when we were considered for inclusion. Don't know how much positive support they gave us, but they sure never spit venom as did others we could name.

Perhaps it is because they too came within a whisker of being left stranded if the PAC-16 idea had come to pass, that they were more simpatico than certain other fellow conference schools.

Now as to this current thread on their board, one of our posters may have hit the nail on the head comparing it with their act against Arky...just trying to get us all worked up over known misinformation that we'l act out of all proportion to refute.

Hells bells, were all one big happy family now where old misperceptions will be corrected on the field of play. Only the Aggies were able to run from the reality of direct competition, and their misguided flight created the very opening we have all embraced. Give 'em a pass this time, sez I.

Zubaz

remember when their coach tried to come coach at kstate and we had to say "uh thanks but no thanks. we're just going to hire our former hall of fame coach back".
Is this really the Manhattan narrative on how that went down? Because if so, that's hilarious.

tcumaniac

Steele, can you resize your sig, or change it or something. I'm at work and every time I scroll by one of your posts, there's a chick's giant beaver staring me (and whoever happens to be walking by) in the face.

+1. Having sigs like that is bull [Craig James]. Im scared to read KFC in public because of jackasses like Steelef*ck