• The KillerFrogs

Do You Believe Me Now?

Army Frog Fan

My PM from GF was dead on.

napoleon-dynamite-last-dance.gif

Dammit! Am I the ONLY one who wasn't getting these? You're out of the circle of trust GF!
All you had to do was PM me first! :tongue: Those who did have been getting the goods for the past two weeks.

And speaking of those who I have been exchanging messages, thank you for keeping confidentiality whenever I have asked. It was pretty cool to be able to tell you guys the details of what was going on and trust you to not repeat it.

Long Time Fan

Long Time Fan
The PM's I received from GF were on the money! Thanks GF for sharing.

Also I read a post by a UT fan on a different board that the SEC was indeed talking to TCU. This got the Big 12's attention. Seems like GF had some really solid info.

PurplePainD

And speaking of those who I have been exchanging messages, thank you for keeping confidentiality whenever I have asked. It was pretty cool to be able to tell you guys the details of what was going on and trust you to not repeat it.

Sooo, exactly the opposite of what you were doing?

Couldn't resist

cdsfrog

No PMs but I said we were #1 or #2 as a candidate. Also told my super skeptical friend at the ULM game we would get in (that was more hope than prediction :biggrin: )

YCBJ Frog

It's all out in the open now and you won't be leaking any info, so why don't you post them? I think it will only confirm your credibility.