• The KillerFrogs

Do we want Baylor to win tonight?

SnoSki

A Baylor win or loss hurts in some way. It seems a Baylor win hurts more if it puts them above us in the rankings. Nebraska losing was good but if we replace em with Baylor we've gained nothing.

Kaiser

I wank Oklahoma to win. Anything to prevent a Bana-LSU joke of a title game. Don't need Baylor for SOS. Our destiny is controlled by Houston.

TCUdirtbag

I wank Oklahoma to win. Anything to prevent a Bana-LSU joke of a title game. Don't need Baylor for SOS. Our destiny is controlled by Houston.
Agree. But I'm worried about what happens with Baylor. We'll need them to lose if they pull off an OT win. Even if they lose, I think close the gap on us by 1-2 spots tomorrow with this close game.

back_in_black

Moderators
Bob Stoops is worst coach ever. He literally gave the game away by taking a timeout. Unbelievable.

Yep. I think that was one of the dumbest coaching decisions ever. Seriously, his defense was getting torched the entire second half. Not sure what he thought was going to happen.

I for one don't think he's a great coach. Congrats to Baylor for making him pay. It's no wonder Tech was able to beat them.