• The KillerFrogs

Divesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

TCU has a football team and a basketball team that is 95% black. It has a baseball team that is 99% white I am not a racist, but i would like to see more diversity in all teams. That said, I have made some stupid posts.. I also have 2,0000 likes. But, in the interest of harmony, please delete my posts because the people on here are too stupid to respond too.

TRF51

How do you know the football team is 95% black? How many kids are on the roster? Can't be much more then 100, if that is the case I know for a fact we have more then 5 non black kids on the team.

AroundWorldFrog

I thought this was just a bad, unfunny bit for a long time. Pretty sure this guy needs the ban hammer.

6bZMF.png

Brog

TCU has a football team and a basketball team that is 95% black. It has a baseball team that is 99% white I am not a racist, but i would like to see more diversity in all teams. That said, I have made some stupid posts.. I also have 2,0000 likes. But, in the interest of harmony, please delete my posts because the people on here are too stupid to respond too.

Most people on here are smart enough to spell "diversity" right.

Status
Not open for further replies.