• The KillerFrogs

Diehards: TCU-Kansas basketball game sold out, Frogs’ second straight sellout

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Diehards: TCU-Kansas basketball game sold out, Frogs’ second straight sellout

For the second straight game at Schollmaier Arena, the TCU basketball team will play in front of a sold-out crowd.

The No. 16 Horned Frogs’ matchup with No. 10 Kansas on Saturday is sold out. TCU’s previous Big 12 home game against No. 7 Oklahoma was also a sellout, with the Sooners coming away with a 90-89 victory. It was the Frogs’ first loss of the year.

Read more at https://www.diehards.com/tcu/tcu-kansas-basketball-sellout

SportsJunkie

Quite a few empty box seats when I was at the OU game unfortunately. Once we get used to winning and students get back then the crowds should be even better I'd hope.

I paid more than I wanted to for my tickets from a frog alum, but it is what it is. Everyone deserves to make a buck.

FrogsUp

It would be nice is all of the season ticket holders would show up. Seems like several are leaving their seats empty during big games. Giving money is great, but please show up so they players can have a full house of support.

purpleBOBfrogs

Buddy got ours on stubhub for 120 each. Far up but really not a bad seat anywhere in that gym. Didn't realize ypu could sit in student seats if not a student.

Just for winter break games and they just went on sale yesterday for Kansas. Scared of how early we're going to have to get there to get into the section