• The KillerFrogs

Devonte Fields suspension

Frog-in-law1995

I understand and respect the school's decision. But given that the offseason is long and kids are far more likely to screw up then, if you're going to suspend them for the next however many games, perhaps you should not schedule season-defining week one matchups against a school that gives out multiple chances so routinely that a recent cornerback lost track of the number of tests he failed.

HFrog1999

vegeta-self-destruct-o.gif

I understand and respect the school's decision. But given that the offseason is long and kids are far more likely to screw up then, if you're going to suspend them for the next however many games, perhaps you should not schedule season-defining week one matchups against a school that gives out multiple chances so routinely that a recent cornerback lost track of the number of tests he failed.
Except that GP was quoted that he likes these types of games to get his guys focused.

rifram09

I hate to say it, but this is true. We can't win if we keep diving on our sword every offseason while everyone else skirts the rules. All it does is give is a bad name while everyone else does worse with impunity. It's frustrating as [Craig James]!

pgdaly84

Are you serious? If our Defense can't stop LSU's pathetic offense because Fields is out then we won't be very good anyways. This game will depend on our offense being able to score...not a pass rushing DE.

You're really underestimating LSU. Their QB improved quite a bit as the year went along, and if Hill plays he will be the best RB we play against all year. This is one of the Top 5 programs in CFB right now, and we need all of our players at their best to beat them. Now we're without arguably the best player on our team, definitely the most important player on our defense. Our chance of beating LSU just got a lot smaller because the morons on our football program continue to think smoking marijuana is more important than their team, school, and futures.

Planks

I got wind of this a couple of days ago, but I didn't want to post anything in advance and cause an uproar. He may not be the only bit of bad news. In the eternal words of Master Yoda, "There is another."

With Devonte Fields already out, I'm not too worried about who the other player is, as long as their name isn't Casey Pachall.

Mike Brooks

I hate to say it, but this is true. We can't win if we keep diving on our sword every offseason while everyone else skirts the rules. All it does is give is a bad name while everyone else does worse with impunity. It's frustrating as [Craig James]!
Never dive on your own sword. Is that even possible?