• The KillerFrogs

Daily Skiff: Anderson: Teams still need to keep working

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Daily Skiff: Anderson: Teams still need to keep working

By Jordan Daigle
Staff Reporter

Track & field head coach Darryl Anderson said in a TCU Athletics release that even though the TCU relay teams had some quality performances at Saturday's Texas Relays, one of the largest tournaments in the nation, the teams still need to keep working to get better.

The men and women's 4X100 teams and men's distance medley relay team earned top-five finishes on the final day of the 84th running of the Texas Relay's held at the University of Texas Mike A. Myers Track and Soccer Stadium

Senior sprinter Jessica Young, who already leads the nation in the 100-meters time, added some distance to her record Saturday.

"I thought we were solid again today," Anderson said in the release. "I was obviously happy with Jessica Young getting third in the 100-meter invitational race. I thought our men's 4X100 team getting fifth place and running 39.38 was good to see for where we are right now in April." ...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I believe the author of this article is the lovely ...

Visinsky_TCU-%2813%29.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Jordan when you are ready for your first sports writing job out of college let me know, I'd replace my current sports editor in a heartbeat ... :rolleyes: