• The KillerFrogs

CWS Game Thread: TCU vs. Texas Tech

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
cdsfrog said:
My director, my boss, my other manager, and 3 direct associates all are die hard tech fans. Jesus Christ, Monday is going to be like Christmas morning when I was 5.
My attorney is a tech guy. He just lost five cigars to me today. Has opportunity still to profit, but we've started well.

Unlike some though, my boss expects [ Finebaum ] to be given tomorrow. Hell, our workplace back and forth for today's game included an 8th inning Frog logo Crying Jordan (oops lol), a gorilla giving someone the finger, and of course the mighty trollface sent by me in the 9th.

frognutz

From Shaggy:

Anyone know who this homeowner is, or the player?

"Yeah, no kidding. My wife's cousin is way too old for this $#@! but has a house in FW with a pool. Their other cousin plays for the team, and the team Uber's to his house - what they call "the safe house" to booze and get some pool time with their girlfriends. Wife's cousin told Luken, drunkenly, that he was going to be the next Babe Ruth."

"He's 37 with wife and kids. He says the gals that come over are absolutely smokin and he feels like he's at the Aria pool."

Moose Stuff

frognutz said:
From Shaggy:

"Yeah, no kidding. My wife's cousin is way too old for this $#@! but has a house in FW with a pool. Their other cousin plays for the team, and the team Uber's to his house - what they call "the safe house" to booze and get some pool time with their girlfriends. Wife's cousin told Luken, drunkenly, that he was going to be the next Babe Ruth."

"He's 37 with wife and kids. He says the gals that come over are absolutely smokin and he feels like he's at the Aria pool."
Bet the team is pumped this got posted on here.

nwlafrog

Really glad that I changed my avatar from Jobu back to the frog sign. After I changed it the tortilla tossers got a run on us so I quickly changed it back. It would have been my fault if we lost. "Darn you Jobu, I do this myself".

SnoSki

frognutz said:
From Shaggy:

And Aggie fans can't believe he'd turn down the chance to live in college station.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
SnoSki said:
Ask them why 80% of their team looks like Kenny Powers

I thought that one guy looked a lot like Wolfman Jack.

wolfman+autographed.jpg

frognutz

Ron Swanson said:
Truer words

Keep your head down and either say good game, or don't bring it up. And I don't say that because they're in positions of authority, but because gloating and ship-talking is never a good look (unless they start it, then go ahead and be a dik)

Darn that.  Corporate America is the biggest soul suck going.  Best to have some fun between elevator weather talk and darning monthly break room birthday cake parties.  "This cake is so moist, where did you get it."  Darn you.

Tom Brown

Tech fans: "the umps are why we lost. They called strikes for them but not us (frowny face)!"

Bruh, that's why you are sand aggys

nwlafrog

Frogcrates said:
See the guy slumped over the wall behind AG?...I have always thought of tech advisor when I see that pic.

Btw-- thanks for your classy post tech advisor. That's big man [ Finebaum ]. You could've easily talked smack and blamed the umps or whatever the other trolls do. Respect, sir.

Frog-in-law1995

nwlafrog said:
See the guy slumped over the wall behind AG?...I have always thought of tech advisor when I see that pic.

Btw-- thanks for your classy post tech advisor. That's big man [Craig James]. You could've easily talked smack and blamed the umps or whatever the other trolls do. Respect, sir.
Wonder how much seats cost in that surrender cobra section.

cdsfrog

All the tech people are good at my job. Other than the prick who will get his tomorrow.

I work in finance, and most the of the Tech guys I work with have their masters and CFP. All jokes aside, they are pretty smart. Green line stupid commericals, that's where I work.

Austintxfrog94

Froginbedford said:

Sounds like a Baylor troll going through Shaggy....They've been claiming to have the goods on the Frogs....
I don't think we need to call Pepper Hamilton over guys hanging out at swimming pools with their girlfriends.