• The KillerFrogs

CWS Game Thread: TCU vs. Coastal Carolina (Tuesday, 8 pm)

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Here's Abby at the game last night, courtesy of Prince of Purpoole.

ClkMpWXUoAAzv_4.jpg

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Purp said:
Brought a similar one back for my son's room.  Pretty sweet.
They had some nice stuff where I bought that. I might go to the game tonight just to walk around and explore the stadium. Haven't done any walking around during our games.

Purp

bmoney214 said:
They had some nice stuff where I bought that. I might go to the game tonight just to walk around and explore the stadium. Haven't done any walking around during our games.
We had a similar experience.  There were a lot of identical items from one tent to the next at identical prices, but occasionally you found something the rest of the shops didn't have that was really cool.  We eventually bought enough crap I wasn't interested in finding more cool boat to buy, but I enjoyed finding stuff you can't find in Fort Dub.  

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Purp said:
We had a similar experience.  There were a lot of identical items from one tent to the next at identical prices, but occasionally you found something the rest of the shops didn't have that was really cool.  We eventually bought enough crap I wasn't interested in finding more cool boat to buy, but I enjoyed finding stuff you can't find in Fort Dub.  
Monday we walked around and checked out alot of the stuff outside the stadium. If I go tonight it'll just be to get some good pics and make sure I don't miss out on anything. Probably won't buy anything else unless it's something I just gotta have.

yurintroubl

Prince of Purpoole said:
I just received a text from Steve Faber with a photo of Abby at the game. I emailed to yurintrouble to post but I don't see her online. If someone doesn't mind doing it, I can email the photo if you will post it. Sorry for my techno inability

Sorry... I was at work last night.  Was trying to get out early and was ticked to find I had a table reservation that was very specific about what they wanted... Then found out it was a TCU table there to watch the game.  Turned into a VERY fun night. :biggrin: