• The KillerFrogs

Curious Cumbie Question

Mean Purple

It’s a crap shoot with QB’s, but no one can deny that Robinson, Rogers, Duggan, were all clearly sought out by most top programs.

Duggan is showing very promising signs for a true frosh, and I don’t think Baldwin would be here if it weren’t for Cumbie. Collins wasn’t bad either, but never really got a shot.

I don’t think you can say that lack of them panning out was purely a development issue attributable to coaching.

Also, I wouldn’t say KH was amazing, but Cumbie definitely elevated him to his max potential, and helped the kid played to his ceiling. It was enough to help get us to the conference championship.
What will help Duggan is a rcvrs coach doing his job.
So tired of the "he throws too many bullets" crap. He throws no harder than Burrows or Lawrence and others. Run routes correctly and develop hand strength. Run the routes correctly, break off at a consistent time and he'll be able to throw them open.
But this also lends to the possiblity that, until they do so, we may never know what Duggan's full potential is. Just looking at his ability, he should develop to be a pro.