• The KillerFrogs

Cumbie......

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
We come out and throw the ball twice inside our own 10........against the 110 worst rush defense in the country!!

What a complete moron!!!!

f_399

Looks like things worked when they spread the field. I would have just kept doing that

The choice in some run plays were just a waste sometimes

Temcat Frog

To the armchair OCs on this post who were critical of the play calling today (or anytime for that matter). Would you please post for us all, what your OC experience has been over the past few years so we can judge whether you know what your talking about are just spouting your uninformed opinion.

froglash88

To the armchair OCs on this post who were critical of the play calling today (or anytime for that matter). Would you please post for us all, what your OC experience has been over the past few years so we can judge whether you know what your talking about are just spouting your uninformed opinion.
That’s it! Time to settle things at Frog Fountain.

Cumbie called a very good game. It almost feels like we were setting up our first drive through the newspaper this week talking about hoping to establish our running game. We probably had our first few plays already called before we even took the field. The penalty killed our field position and we probably should have mixed in a run, but Baylor was stuffing the box.

Frogged

Frogged
I think cumbie has done a pretty good job this year. I certainly don’t think there’s anybody else out there that I’d want to be our OC. The play designs are there. I don’t know how much Dykes has to do with that but there are some subtle wrinkles that weren’t there last year.

Tumbleweed

He didn't have all the tools needed thats for sure.

So....We could have scored more but Gary told Sonny to control it . and he has good reason for that.

I really went to that game thinking what kind of crowd, maybe 28, maybe 30. Surprised was I.