• The KillerFrogs

CP

olson214

I watch Casey Pachall as he walked to the team bus after the Boise game. He stopped for every picture request (come on people, have your cameras ready and know how to use them) and shook every ones hand who stopped him.

Great to see the kid making so much progress both on and off the field.

Raw Frog

Excellent observation, and thanks for pointing it out. Casey is really maturing into a great QB and a real team leader. He is embracing the Frog Nation and is aware of his part in it....

jake102

Pachall is a team leader on the sideline and during the game. Seems to be more of a vocal leader than Dalton was.

TCURiggs

Pachall is a team leader on the sideline and during the game. Seems to be more of a vocal leader than Dalton was.

He and I had similar reactions after we kicked it out of bounds, immediately after taking the lead with a minute left in the game. The cameras put it on him and he threw his arms up in the air and appeared to say, "Are you 'f word' kidding me?" I didn't notice that until I re-watched it yesterday. I think I was too busy throwing/punching things to see it live. Pretty funny.

Houston Frog

He and I had similar reactions after we kicked it out of bounds, immediately after taking the lead with a minute left in the game. The cameras put it on him and he threw his arms up in the air and appeared to say, "Are you 'f word' kidding me?" I didn't notice that until I re-watched it yesterday. I think I was too busy throwing/punching things to see it live. Pretty funny.

Noticed that as well.... we all had a nervous laugh at that

Army Frog Fan

So did everyone at the Pour House...

Latest posts