• The KillerFrogs

Correct Buffalo game time?

EUROFROG

I just got tickets on the VIAGOGO website for the Colorado Buffalo game and noticed that the game time listed on the ticket is 1 PM. The TCU website lists it as 9 PM. Another ticket site lists it as 8 PM. VIAGOGO is refusing to issue a refund for an event that does not exist, a 1pm game. What are your suggestions? I'm not sure that the ticket will be honored or that the seats won't be double sold. Their customer service is in England.

bc puckett

I just got tickets on the VIAGOGO website for the Colorado Buffalo game and noticed that the game time listed on the ticket is 1 PM. The TCU website lists it as 9 PM. Another ticket site lists it as 8 PM. VIAGOGO is refusing to issue a refund for an event that does not exist, a 1pm game. What are your suggestions? I'm not sure that the ticket will be honored or that the seats won't be double sold. Their customer service is in England.
If customer service is in England maybe they are using English times? Last I looked it was a 10:00 p.m. east coast kick which means a 2:00 a.m. finish for me I would definitely do some more research as to what time standard they are using

Endless Purple

8 mountain is 9 central so that part makes sense. No help on the 1 pm. Maybe just a website typo. Otherwise just hope for the best.

never heard of viagogo.

Eight

Is that the group with Andrew Ridgeley and some other guy?

favorite group of deadpool

a3631a1a557ebc86d6b4431be10dc7aa.gif

JogginFrog

If customer service is in England maybe they are using English times? Last I looked it was a 10:00 p.m. east coast kick which means a 2:00 a.m. finish for me I would definitely do some more research as to what time standard they are using
Like your thinking--and the UK is currently 7 hours off from Colorado. But the time difference runs the other direction. An 8p Mountain Time game would be 3a the next day in the UK.

Edit: (And for those wondering where in the world it will be 1p when it is 8p in Boulder, the answer is Solomon Islands, New Caledonia and Sakhalin, Russia.)

Last edited: