• The KillerFrogs

Congrats Coach Dixon and team!!

Froggy Style

Seems like this is a better place to start this post than a game thread or other anti-coach threads.

I was a kid when I attended Dixon's "the shot" game vs Texas. The energy, the hype before and during the game...and the way it ended will always make it a top 2 in person sporting moment for me.

As a student during the Tubbs years, there were some great games too.

However, this game seemed to rival "the shot" game for the student energy. Further, Dixon may have finally purged whatever the bad mojo had been lingering from what he inherited...almost a built in negative sentiment. The atmosphere from the students reminded me of what I saw during Dixon's famous game(s) as a player.

He was masterful in the portal to bring in the type of athletes he wanted to play his style, and I think a minimal three-point shooting team that dominates the boards with aggressive defense is exactly the type of team TCU needs.

We're lucky to have coach here. We need to remember that, even when there are down moments. Congrats Coach Dixon and team!! Enjoy the run.

Delray Frog

Seems like this is a better place to start this post than a game thread or other anti-coach threads.

I was a kid when I attended Dixon's "the shot" game vs Texas. The energy, the hype before and during the game...and the way it ended will always make it a top 2 in person sporting moment for me.

As a student during the Tubbs years, there were some great games too.

However, this game seemed to rival "the shot" game for the student energy. Further, Dixon may have finally purged whatever the bad mojo had been lingering from what he inherited...almost a built in negative sentiment. The atmosphere from the students reminded me of what I saw during Dixon's famous game(s) as a player.

He was masterful in the portal to bring in the type of athletes he wanted to play his style, and I think a minimal three-point shooting team that dominates the boards with aggressive defense is exactly the type of team TCU needs.

We're lucky to have coach here. We need to remember that, even when there are down moments. Congrats Coach Dixon and team!! Enjoy the run.
Couldn't agree more!

geefrogs

Who's got 2 thumbs and just beat TWO top-10 teams in back-to-back games?

03-29-57_jamie-dixon_420.jpg

This guy.