• The KillerFrogs

College Gameday

Houston Frog

My fault. Thought it might have been, but I was too busy being drunk with a sports boner yesterday to get on here and check.

Ha... so true

We went to the bar after the game-watching party, all wearing our TCU gear (with chest puffed way further out than it's been all season long), ran into a bunch of random TCU fans who bought us shots, and got high-fives from UH fans (and other people who just didn't like Boise). One of my favorite TCU days

I don't know why that win was SOOOO satisfying, but it was

South Texas Frog

Ha... so true

We went to the bar after the game-watching party, all wearing our TCU gear (with chest puffed way further out than it's been all season long), ran into a bunch of random TCU fans who bought us shots, and got high-fives from UH fans (and other people who just didn't like Boise). One of my favorite TCU days

same

TCURiggs

Ha... so true

Nice. I hear ya on the satisfaction. I think we just needed to see these young guys take a big game, and they damn sure did it in dramatic fashion. That was a huge win for this team going forward (to the Big XII I mean). Also, that blue turf is terrible and annoying...awesome to see them lose at home.

Screaming Flea

It was hard to contain that puffery. Quite a few fans just had to shout, honk horns, and release the enthusiasm. Today, I proudly wore a TCU shirt in Best Buy, the mall, and a box store from Arkansas. Four people as they walked by said, that was a great game. A pharmacist said, I didn't see it but I saw the highlights...wow, what a game.

Go ahead Frogs puff away.

Pharm Frog

It's less about Houston and more about next week being a pretty down week.

Rather see them at Harvard v Yale (may have done that before), Alabama A&M v Prairie View (The Marching Maroon and White v The Marching Storm) or SFA v Northwestern State (for the largest trophy in college football -- Chief Caddo). Of course they could attend any of the first round games of the Division II playoffs (perhaps St. Joseph's MO) so people can see that college playoff football is possible.

Cougar/Frog

ESPN has the BCS games, so if it is forced to have Houston, then it is pumping up Houston time!!!!! Plus Houston is Big East bound and so is SMU......

Plus the slate is weak.

Congrats to Houston --- maybe they will actually build that new stadium and be legit post-Keenum....