• The KillerFrogs

coach dixon reminds me of bruce weber ...

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I remember Gerald Myers at TT back in the day, it wasn’t a question of if but how quickly he was going to take off his sport coat and throw it on the floor. He’d turn so red he looked like he was having a stroke. Moe Iba was pretty much the same here.
Ed: not real sure the point on CJD, his conduct is very mild by comparison to many many college and NBA coaches.
Didn't Killingsworth do the same thing?

BendOregon

I enjoy watching Kansas coach Bill Self on the sidelines who mostly just sits and watches with some occasional smiling. He recruits top talent and lets them play.

TCU women coach Mark Campbell has excellent sideline demeanor. He rarely argues with refs and mostly just is a positive encouraging presence.

Billy Tubbs was a hoot on the sidelines and worth the price of admission. He cracked me up!!

OICU812

Didn't Killingsworth do the same thing?
Yes but not as borderline-strokey as Moe. Probably where Jamie picked it up tbh. Back in the SWC Halcyon days when it was arguably the toughest hoops conference there was, that was pretty much par for the course. Iba, Abe Lemons, Shelby Metcalf, even to a lesser degree Guy Lewis, were as much part of the fun as the players.

tmcats

i do watch lsu wbb just to see kim's nightly drama. teamed with angel reese, they are a pair to draw to, or not.

Limp Lizard

I am still a Dixon supporter, but I do wonder when his version of the end of a game looks different that I what I saw or the PBP indicated. Always ragging on the defense where if the players had made two of the last 10 shots they would have won the game, while playing the same defense.

He forgets more every night than I will ever know about basketball, but basketball ain't football or baseball. A good team will score on you no matter what and you have to be able to score, too.