• The KillerFrogs

Clemson upset

Imafrogforlife

On the issue of whether Clemson can still make the CFP, the talking heads on Sports Center are saying "no big deal . . . they lost a game last year and still got in."

Are you kidding me? The CFP is a rigged game. We have to win out and perform illicit acts on every committee member to have a chance.

W

Way of the Frog

The only thing the Frogs can control is how they play each and every week.

Nothing more and as fans we have learned that the only CFP ranking that matters is the last one. Every other ranking up to that point is fodder for the talking heads to stir the pot.

As far as who can get in with 1-loss, no losses, 3-losses, it will all play eventually play out and I would rather enjoy this team than worry about a group of people who act like they will decide in the best interest in college football.

tetonfrog

If Clemson's QB is hurt, then they have another loss in them. I bet SC will upset them if they play against a backup QB in that rivalry game.

God Dog

Clemson is supposed to be good. Therefore all evidence to the contrary will be ignored or explained away. New stats & standards will be invented by the committee as needed. That's just the way this system works.