• The KillerFrogs

Cincinnati Bengals

Gunner

Just saw 4 talking heads on ESPN, discussing Cincinati(sp). One of the guys, the ol' BYU QB, said that the past QB would not return. He's not talking trade, he is talking retiring and "he's not coming back".. One guy desented.

Then another ol' Cincy ex player made a comment that I thought interesting. He said alot of evaluators thought Dalton was a special talent. He commented that Dalton was the best 3rd down QB in the draft. And he said not enough was made of it..

Guess we all knew that.

2scottb2

The one thing I know is 15 minutes after the Bengals O line meets Andy..they will lay it on the line for him. He has a big job and lots of learning to do but I can't believe there will be one person on the offensive side of the ball that won't respond to that kids leadership and desire.

Smitty

[quote name='Cory Rodger's roster bonus' timestamp='1304520907' post='829423']
Could the music be any gayer?
[/quote]

On which video?

The one thing I know is 15 minutes after the Bengals O line meets Andy..they will lay it on the line for him. He has a big job and lots of learning to do but I can't believe there will be one person on the offensive side of the ball that won't respond to that kids leadership and desire.

Exactly!! Couldn't have said it better