• The KillerFrogs

Change of the JuJu GDT TCU v ksu game 2

pgdaly84

The last four years has driven home that you need to enjoy any big moments. A share of the Big 12 title calls for a celebration. Time for some Joseph Magnus on the rocks. If you haven’t tried it then I highly recommend it. Bourbon aged in sherry barrels. It’s a fairly pricey bottle, but it’s absolutely delicious and a nice special occasion sipper.

jake102

Our defense is awful. Brown is a joke in LF, Nunez is mediocre in CF and then we make mistakes all over the field. I don’t understand how we ended the game with one error.

Pharm Frog

The equation is pretty simple now. Gotta win tomorrow. Would be nice to have a non-shared title but mostly we need a W and that 1st seed. Need KU to beat Tech. Would be nice if Oregon State could take out Arizona a couple of times. Arizona is up 4-2 currently. Need Bama to beat Miss State in their series finale along with SC beating Tenn again and South Florida doing the same to ECU.

SuperTFrog

The equation is pretty simple now. Gotta win tomorrow. Would be nice to have a non-shared title but mostly we need a W and that 1st seed. Need KU to beat Tech. Would be nice if Oregon State could take out Arizona a couple of times. Arizona is up 4-2 currently. Need Bama to beat Miss State in their series finale along with SC beating Tenn again and South Florida doing the same to ECU.
I am a little out of touch. Why do we need KU to beat Tech? Do we think they could take the National seed finishing 3rd in the big 12?

Pharm Frog

I am a little out of touch. Why do we need KU to beat Tech? Do we think they could take the National seed finishing 3rd in the big 12?

Yes I do. We need as much distance RPI wise from Tech as we can get. I’m not saying it would the right decision by the committee if they did that but it would be a very defensible position to take.