• The KillerFrogs

Chandler Morris transfers to TCU

ticketfrog123

Swing and a miss.

More likely he just did a little due diligence on who might be his position coach before deciding where to transfer.

i don’t think he cares all that much given his father knows quite a few of them that he probably pays for private instruction

joining a school where he could be a starter was the primary purpose of transferring.

Kenny Hill or QB coach won’t make or break

Moose Stuff

I'm not. Unless you were responding to some person (or sockpuppet) I am ignoring. Thus, I am responding in error. If so, I humbly apologize.

A few people had mentioned (perhaps not in this thread) that Kenny's youth and lack of experience were an issue. I was just pointing out that lots of non traditional hires are happening across all sports these days and we have to change how we view what the word "qualified" means. I wasn't trying to say you were one of those people.

OmniscienceFrog

i don’t think he cares all that much given his father knows quite a few of them that he probably pays for private instruction

joining a school where he could be a starter was the primary purpose of transferring.

Kenny Hill or QB coach won’t make or break
Nah, QB coach doesn't matter at all.

Yeah, you go with that.

ticketfrog123

Nah, QB coach doesn't matter at all.

Yeah, you go with that.

it doesn’t when your dad is an offensive coordinator who makes millions and has paid for private coaching since middle school.

we already mentioned Heupel at UCF being de facto QB coach while giving a nicer title to somebody very junior on the staff and sharing responsibilities. Similar to DM / SC with Kenny.

you look and sound like an idiot

it doesn’t when your dad is an offensive coordinator who makes millions and has paid for private coaching since middle school.

we already mentioned Heupel at UCF being de facto QB coach while giving a nicer title to somebody very junior on the staff and sharing responsibilities. Similar to DM / SC with Kenny.

Damn dude, just quit when you are way behind and the whole board now knows that you are a total imbecile. I'm almost embarrassed for you. But not quite.

OmniscienceFrog

I may look and sound like an idiot.

But tell me, what's it like to actually be one?

ticketfrog123

Damn dude, just quit when you are way behind and the whole board now knows that you are a total imbecile. I'm almost embarrassed for you. But not quite.

correct - you have 10,000 posts of garbage and I am behind you. Hopefully I never catch up to you.

I admire your status as ignoramus #1 and hope to follow in your footsteps.

Limey Frog

With our history at QB I’m just hoping Morris is ambulatory and has full use of both arms.

Exactly. This is good news, no doubt. But the news that actually matters would be:

a) he stays healthy and doesn't just inexplicably disappear as an actual part of the program.
b) our offensive coaches develop his talent and figure out how to use it productively on the field.

We've acquired talented quarterbacks before in recent years; theoretically we've attracted quite a few of them. With these offensive coaches the burden of proof is on the optimists.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Exactly. This is good news, no doubt. But the news that actually matters would be:

a) he stays healthy and doesn't just inexplicably disappear as an actual part of the program.
b) our offensive coaches develop his talent and figure out how to use it productively on the field.

We've acquired talented quarterbacks before in recent years; theoretically we've attracted quite a few of them. With these offensive coaches the burden of proof is on the optimists.
We have optimists?

Moose Stuff

Never mind that the two highest rated QB recruits had catastrophic injuries. Blame the coaches whenever possible.