• The KillerFrogs

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

LisaLT

Nelly performing. Who performed at last year’s championship game? Must be the money so appropriate song choice.

Longhorn from Aledo

42-14

Excited Cat GIF

Dogfrog

is everybody watching on ESPN+? UVerse Fort Worth not broadcasting - something about their contract with channel owner Tegna expiring. Just now turned it on.

AroundWorldFrog

is everybody watching on ESPN+? UVerse Fort Worth not broadcasting - something about their contract with channel owner Tegna expiring. Just now turned it on.
The FOX station that airs on DirecTV here in Wyoming from Billings has been in a fight with them for months and hasn't been on air I'd guess since summer. All FOX app.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
Praying UT gets left out.

I want FSU to win, Michigan to win and Georgia to win

1) Georgia
2) Michigan
3) Washington
4) FSU

Georgia Beats FSU soundly
Washington wins squeaker

Georgia first 3 peat in 100 years.

TooColdU

this Big 12 championship just proves how stupid not having to play everyone in the conference is.

I'm sure we could beat OK State right now.

LisaLT

Texas got off easy facing Okie State in the championship game. They are by no means very good. OU must be sitting home mad as heck they didn’t make it.

This is what I had meant when I said the Big 12, as a conference, was not very strong this year and none of the new members did much to help that.

Credit to the horns for FINALLY putting it together in their last year. It only took 14 years but who’s counting.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
If the UT types are indeed left out, I am looking forward to the gymnastics display of excuses as to why...