• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

Baylor winning wrecks the day for me. I wanted to root for Houston to knock out Cincinnati but now if they do and Alabama loses Baylor is maybe/likely in the playoff; Baylor has a chance as is, now being a conference champion. I really dislike Baylor having another Big 12 trophy—they are high-grading a résumé if PAC 12 expansion happens—basketball national champions and now a possible football playoff appearance and top 10 finish.

Last edited:

ReedFrawg

Baylor winning wrecks the day for me. I wanted to root for Houston to knock out Cincinnati but now if they do and Alabama loses Baylor is likely in the playoff, they have a chance as is. I really dislike Baylor having another Big 12 trophy. They are high grading a résumé if PAC 12 expansion happens—basketball national champions and now a possible football playoff appearance and top 10 finish.

Baylor isn’t getting in ahead of 2 loss bama, 1 loss Georgia, 2 loss Michigan, 1 loss Notre Dame, 2 loss Ohio state or 1 loss cincy (maybe).

So no worries about that.

Moose Stuff

Baylor winning wrecks the day for me. I wanted to root for Houston to knock out Cincinnati but now if they do and Alabama loses Baylor is likely in the playoff; Baylor has a chance as is, now being a conference champion. I really dislike Baylor having another Big 12 trophy. They are high-grading a résumé if PAC 12 expansion happens—basketball national champions and now a possible football playoff appearance and top 10 finish.
Baylor is not getting in the playoff. They lost to US for crying out loud. Not happening.

TCUdirtbag

I scheissing hate Baylor.

And/but there’s no way they’re getting in the playoff. Georgia is a lock. Cinci and Michigan and Alabama are all win and in. Baylor won’t pass Notre Dame. Even if Bama or Michigan lose, you think the committee puts Baylor in ahead of them? Or Ohio State for that matter? Baylor can go get blasted by Alabama in the sugar bowl.

Last edited:

Volare

Worst play calling I have seen from the one maybe ever. That said they score on 4th down if he just runs a little outside and dives for the end zone and not the flag or stiff arms him and falls into the end zone. That was ridiculous.
I was wondering if they hired Doug M after the house cleaning here and he was making all their red zone calls. Pathetic. And very familiar.

LVH

Too bad Houston had that awful loss to Tech to start the season. They've been pretty damn good since.

Because the schedule they have played since then is terrible. Ranked 7th worst nationally by Sagarin. I said before the season started they will go undefeated because of schedule alone but Tech beat them. SMU and East Carolina were the only teams with winning records they played all year.