• The KillerFrogs

cant believe the tight lid on tcu football ticket prices

ross

KMA
So, the ambulance and kf.com tailgate will be in lot 13 this fall?

I was under the impression that the south end of Lot 1 (just west of the practice fields) would still be around, but it would just be parking for the suite holders. Seems like I heard that at the town hall meeting.

Lot 1 when reopened in 2012 will be for suite holders only. Been there since 1986 and will have to move

What I overheard from a reliable source just yesterday was that in 2011 blocks of season ticket holders would be relocated en masse, pretty much how Horned Toad described the parking situation. Then in 2012 it would all be reseated by priority points. As an upper deck season ticket holder, I'm looking at North End Zone second level this fall.
I am hearing something very similar

OmniscienceFrog

In the future, if I post what I think might be helpful information, I'll be sure and preface it with, "Unworthy as I am to add to this thread, I humbly offer the following additional information..."

How about you just post the information and let people take it for what they feel it's worth?

2314@work

Contributor
Where's GDU?

gdu2.jpg

Limp Lizard

I was under the impression that the south end of Lot 1 (just west of the practice fields) would still be around, but it would just be parking for the suite holders. Seems like I heard that at the town hall meeting.
Ok. Wonder where I will wind up (upper deck season tickets since 1990, maybe earlier)?