• The KillerFrogs

Cameron Washington Corsicana TX

the dutchman

This kid is the real deal. Saw him play against Waxahachie last week. Waxahachie held him to 77 yards rushing however Waxahachie's defensive scheme in that game was to eliminate the run. Washington did get a big run of 45 plus yards for a TD that game. This guy is big, and fast. Once in the secondary this guy explodes. I would guess 4.4 speed. Would make a lovely addition for the Frogs. So far in seven games he has 1300 yards rushing to lead the area and around 15 touchdowns rushing. Worth a look from the Frogs.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
The Hatchie RB Robert Lowe is one bruising runner also.

As long as the coaches stay with Anthony I doubt they would take another RB. However that may change and if UT steals away Johnson they may look at Washington.

As long as the coaches stay with Anthony I doubt they would take another RB. However that may change and if UT steals away Johnson they may look at Washington.

Thanks for the info. I've watched this kid play and he seems like the real deal. That said it appears the Frogs are loaded at the RB position.

OmniscienceFrog

Feisty was referring to Daje Johnson possibly switching commit from us to UT.

The statement he made was a little vague. That's the way I read it too, at first, but:

"As long as the coaches stay with Anthony I doubt they would take another RB. However that may change and if UT steals away Johnson they may look at Washington."

if you put a comma in there and make it "However, that may change and if UT steals away Johnson they may look at Washington", it reads a little differently.

FROGDADDY

Feisty was referring to Daje Johnson possibly switching commit from us to UT.

In addition to the possibility that something might happen with Anthony. "As long as the coaches stay with Anthony...." leaves the door open for the possibility that they won't stay with Anthony. I'll let Feisty explain.

the dutchman

You are correct Feisty. Waxahachie's Rob Lowe is pretty good. Currently has around 90 carries for 790 yards and 16 TD's. The Lowe kid can also catch the ball out of the backfield and is a force on special teams. It is thought that he has offers from Air Force and UTSA. This would be a kid the Frogs might could look at along with Corsicana's Washington especially if the rumors concerning Johnson entertaining UT now are true.

Another one you might want to watch at Waxahachie is QB Don King III or more commonly referred to as DK III. Don is currently 73-125 for 1391 yards in six games with 2 interceptions. He also has 11 TDs passes on the season. Don is a dual threat qb about 6'2" 205 lbs with 4.5 speed. Don is the son of former SMU QB Don King Jr who played at SMU during the Pony Express Days.

Both King and Lowe have led Waxahachie to a 5-1 record and 4-0 district record with an important game against West Mesquite tonight. Waxahachie defeated Corsicana last week where Lowe outshined Washington with about 150 yards on the ground. Waxahachie is loaded at receiver this year despite the departure of LaDarius "Dew" Brown with three junior receivers who can go and give King plenty of speedy big targets to go to.

FROGDADDY

You are correct Feisty. Waxahachie's Rob Lowe is pretty good. Currently has around 90 carries for 790 yards and 16 TD's. The Lowe kid can also catch the ball out of the backfield and is a force on special teams. It is thought that he has offers from Air Force and UTSA. This would be a kid the Frogs might could look at along with Corsicana's Washington especially if the rumors concerning Johnson entertaining UT now are true.

Another one you might want to watch at Waxahachie is QB Don King III or more commonly referred to as DK III. Don is currently 73-125 for 1391 yards in six games with 2 interceptions. He also has 11 TDs passes on the season. Don is a dual threat qb about 6'2" 205 lbs with 4.5 speed. Don is the son of former SMU QB Don King Jr who played at SMU during the Pony Express Days.

Both King and Lowe have led Waxahachie to a 5-1 record and 4-0 district record with an important game against West Mesquite tonight. Waxahachie defeated Corsicana last week where Lowe outshined Washington with about 150 yards on the ground. Waxahachie is loaded at receiver this year despite the departure of LaDarius "Dew" Brown with three junior receivers who can go and give King plenty of speedy big targets to go to.
Never knew Don King and Rob Lowe lived in Waxahachie. Interesting.