• The KillerFrogs

Cam Newton clip from Gruden QB camp on ESPN

Stiff Arm Frog

Did you hear about the two Auburn graduates that were walking through the woods and came across some tracks? "Those are deer tracks," said the first Auburn grad. "Nah, those are way too big," said the second one. "They're obviously elk tracks." As the debate went on, they were hit by a train.
laugh.gif

All right, all right, just one more.

A trio of recent college graduates, one from TCU, one from SMU, and one from Auburn, were running through the woods with the cops chasing after them. Each of them climbed a tree to escape. The cops saw movement in the TCU tree, but then they heard, "Hoo, Hoo" coming from the branches. The cops saw movement up the SMU tree, but then heard the sound of "Meow, Meow," coming from the branches. Then the cops saw movement up the Auburn tree, and heard the sound, "Moo! Moo!" coming from the branches.

Now I know why the Aggies really want to join the SEC!

Kaiser

His excuse for blowing off the coach's call at the 2 yard line in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP was pathetic. Running a qb sneak from the victory formation without telling your O Line is scary-stupid.

JugbandFrog

Anyway for the O'Brien Foundation to return to its roots and actually reward someone who is good person, student, and QB?
I don't get why they do not. Do they make any money in announcing the winner? What is the point of going with the "sexy" pick as opposed to actually having some sort of standards?

I lost all respect for the award when sCam was given the honor. What a load of BS.