• The KillerFrogs

Caleb Williams trolled on the field…

Limey Frog

He did the same thing vs. Utah in the Pac CCG. I think it's just about the most pathetic, tawdry stunt I've ever seen in sports. I know you've only got a limited number of fingers to work with, but at least come up with something clever.

HFrawg

Or the Slimy Malodorous Urchins...
Season 5 Finger Guns GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Chieves

Hot take: I think a student that storms the field and tries to get into the opposing team's business deserves a punch in the face.

Hot take 2: Caleb's ego is off the chain and the guy's a douchenozzle, but I don't blame him at all for not wanting to be #1 in the draft and to go a place where his career will die on the vine.

Purp

Hot take: I think a student that storms the field and tries to get into the opposing team's business deserves a punch in the face.

Hot take 2: Caleb's ego is off the chain and the guy's a douchenozzle, but I don't blame him at all for not wanting to be #1 in the draft and to go a place where his career will die on the vine.
I think hot take number 1 isn't much of a hot take at all. That doesn't mean I don't love seeing the video, though. Caleb is almost as bad as college Bakefield. I'd love to have see Williams deck the ND student who rushed him, though. That would have made the video more enjoyable to watch, not less.

JugbandFrog

I think hot take number 1 isn't much of a hot take at all. That doesn't mean I don't love seeing the video, though. Caleb is almost as bad as college Bakefield. I'd love to have see Williams deck the ND student who rushed him, though. That would have made the video more enjoyable to watch, not less.
Something is bound to happen with all these rushing the fields/courts. Some idiot wanting to get more likes will do something outlandishly stupid, then we’ll be blaming the player.