• The KillerFrogs

BYU v TCU at JerryWorld official

maximilian

So, we gotta root hard for the Joseph Smiths to run the table coming into that week. Luckily, if they can grab a few early season headlines by knocking off Texas and Ole Miss, it could set up some interesting story lines leading up to the game.

toad horny

At least it's not on the Ocho.

41800_2202291642_8785_n.jpg

fanatical frog

So, we gotta root hard for the Joseph Smiths to run the table coming into that week. Luckily, if they can grab a few early season headlines by knocking off Texas and Ole Miss, it could set up some interesting story lines leading up to the game.

Chances for that might be pretty good....BYU turned it around pretty good last year after Broncho took over the defense.

Limey Frog

BYU dropping someone to play TCU. nice.

Well they originally agreed to play multiple games per year with WAC members as part of their deal to move their other sports to that conference whilst conveniently murdering the MWC conference in its bed. Ooooops...

Thanks for playing us, BYU. But I still hate you.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Just looked at BYU's schedule, that sucks.

Open at Ole Miss, then to Austin, other away Oregon St, HA

6 home games: Utah, Utah State, Idaho, Idaho St, New Mex State, San Jose

1 "home" at Cowboy Stadium

Other than Utah at home the rest are jokes, kinda like our schedule....

ATXFrog

Well they originally agreed to play multiple games per year with WAC members as part of their deal to move there other sports to that conference whilst conveniently murdering the MWC conference in its bed. Ooooops...

Thanks for playing us, BYU. But I still hate you.

Had the MWC and Tech not screwed us over I would hate the fact that we are playing BYU. Now not so much..
Hopefully they do a little better early in the season so that this game gets some buzz...

Sucks this can't be a Saturday game...