• The KillerFrogs

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

FrogCop19

index.php

Gold mask coming off is SOP when clown guy loses big away game. By the time he gets to the car Macho Man glasses and gold chain are in fanny pack and he has morphed into regular baylor guy.
The guy on the far left is proof of why I hate them: Putin is a baylor fan.

Spike

I invited a good friend from Waco. Not a Baylor grad but he has adopted them. Seen 4 games w him now. Frogs have won 3 of the 4 yet he always seems surprised when Frogs win. Seems to think Baylor a perennial top 20 team. Generally a bit delusional. Apparently Baylor people hate GP because he got chippy w/ Briles about the kid getting kicked out of game for cheap shots yet staying on sidelines. Guess raping coeds must be ok though.

Frawg

It's college football guys. Fans rushing the field is what every school does when they upset a highly ranked team. It happens all the time. Especially when they've had the type of season we've had this year.

We did it in 2019 when we beat ut, 2015 when we beat baylor, 2014 when we beat ou, 2009 when we beat Utah.

Relax and enjoy the win.
Hey, you left off our win against SMU that broke up our winless season in Sullivan’s last year, kept SMU out of a bowl, and had our security pepper spraying our fans hanging from the goal posts (trying to tear them down).

But, let’s be honest. Baylor is a ghetto school. Literally. Straddling a river full of brown trout. Fitting that their stadium is a giant toilet.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Hey, you left off our win against SMU that broke up our winless season in Sullivan’s last year, kept SMU out of a bowl, and had our security pepper spraying our fans hanging from the goal posts (trying to tear them down).

But, let’s be honest. Baylor is a ghetto school. Literally. Straddling a river full of brown trout. Fitting that their stadium is a giant toilet.
My bad, I wasn't there for that one. Sounds like it was fun tho.

Virginia Frog

BS. It is a rivalry game. They just got outplayed and out-coached. Yes we had emotion, it was a tough week. But it is still a rivalry. Get ready or stay home.
And they are lucky the score wasn't worse.

BTW, Bear Boys, OU was our "Super Bowl", don't flatter yourselves.

SwissArmyFrog

The guy on the far left is proof of why I hate them: Putin is a baylor fan.
I thought it was a Briles - not sure if Jr. or Sr, but I thought it was a Briles.

BTW, remember the BU fan who named his son Briles Bear (don't recall the last name)? Wonder if he's changed it, yet?