• The KillerFrogs

"BTHO Purple Baylor..."

SnoSki

Funny, because both Baylor and TCU have been superior to almost anything a&m has done, sports-wise, over the last several years.

I'm not even mad.

This would've been an insult in 2001. It would be like a UAB fan calling Auburn "orange Bama."

frognutz

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Yes. They chanted it throughout the entire game.

"Beat the hell out of Purple Baylor. Ayyyy Whoop!"
Fortunately it's hard to hear people in the bushes chanting while sitting inside the stadium.

SnoSki

Also, aggies don't like it when you call their "war" song The Longhorn Song.

Seriously, among all the bizarre things going on with that school this is the one that gets me.

Tomorrow if we win, I'm gonna break out into song about how we declawed Baylor.

traderfrog

Baylor and A&M have this thing going back and forth...I don't know how we get caught in the middle of their [ Finebaum ]. I guess they used to compete with each other for last place in the Big 12.

Baylor sometimes tries to call us "purple aggie" (?) and A&M apparently wants to call us "purple Baylor". Those two should just go throw feces at each other somewhere down in the boondocks between their two [ Finebaum ]ty little towns.

SnoSki

SnoopFrogs11 said:
The thing is the song is pointless because they don't have to play UT anymore.  I mean it made sense back a long time ago now it is useless.  
It would be almost cool if they had the thought to change the lyrics for each opponent. Would be easy too since you just have to remove "horns" and "orange" for most schools.

Lone Frog

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:

rag.jpg

Purp

SnoSki said:
Funny, because both Baylor and TCU have been superior to almost anything a&m has done, sports-wise, over the last several years.

I'm not even mad.

This would've been an insult in 2001. It would be like a UAB fan calling Auburn "orange Bama."
Are you saying aggy should lose their football program?

frogs9497

Anybody see the Aggy player before the game sprint down the left field foul line and throw himself straight into the Big 12 logo on the outfield wall?

He then went back to the dugout for high fives.

Those dudes are scheissing weird.

I don't worry much about Aggy's opinion on anything outside of veterinarian topics.