• The KillerFrogs

Brief recruiting update

HBOMB

You know that HBOMB is one of your lead guys don't you?

In my head? Don't think so.

"Why don't we just see how this plays out"

HBOMB defending reports on Rivals that CGP was going to Kansas State

I'm no lead guy, just a fan that gets called out by another fan for no apparent reason. You got a problem with the "lead guys" at PM then so be it...leave the rest of us out of it. You've single handedly turned this website into a pissing contest and I'm reminded again why I rarely visit.

TCUParker

This is like a bad episode of 'The Days of Our Lives'... Can we just get this over with and have you all whip it out and have a measuring contest so that we can move on down the road?

Jeez.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
This is like a bad episode of 'The Days of Our Lives'... Can we just get this over with and have you all whip it out and have a measuring contest so that we can move on down the road?

Jeez.

You would know what a "Days of our Lives" episode is like...Never seen one myself.

Personally I laugh at every post I make. Love it!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Personally I enjoy busting the PMers balls, but to me its not personal. I just have fun with it.

PMers take it waaaay too personal. I could care less about much tonight other that the Bulls trashing Miami.

Meetings tomorrow will kick my [Craig James] but love it and you guys just understand its all in fun.

Sorry

TheSheik

Personally I enjoy busting the PMers balls, but to me its not personal. I just have fun with it.

PMers take it waaaay too personal. I could care less about much tonight other that the Bulls trashing Miami.

Meetings tomorrow will kick my [Craig James] but love it and you guys just understand its all in fun.

Sorry

You're a weird dude

Have a good night

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I think it's time to get out of the google-recruiting game

Typical menacer response and way of thinking. You guys buy into the hate but really Google is a great tool AFTER you get info. You couldn't use it to find out the coaches were in SA looking at McGee & Green for example, but once you knew that it is great to find stats, videos, other info.

You and Rable are part of the classless bunch over there and I get that and try to be concilatory but I understand you are narrow minded and brainwashed.

Good job Purple Menacers.

Just more of that "rivalry" Houston Frog said was in my head....

Rabble Rouser

You and Rable are part of the classless bunch over there and I get that and try to be concilatory but I understand you are narrow minded and brainwashed.

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

TheSheik

Typical menacer response and way of thinking. You guys buy into the hate but really Google is a great tool AFTER you get info. You couldn't use it to find out the coaches were in SA looking at McGee & Green for example, but once you knew that it is great to find stats, videos, other info.

Good job Purple Menacers.

Just more of that "rivalry" Houston Frog said was in my head....

Uhhhhhh I've never posted on purple menace in my life

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

At least you admit your role, but remeber I am not the one who gets bent out of shape when a kid says he has an offer, that is Purple Menancers and I amnot a defender of fellow rival websites when they say CGP is leaving, that is you Purple Mencers.

Not quite the pot calling the kettle black is it.

You won't admit it I know, but got you to admit you are at least a classless bunch.

Rabble Rouser

At least you admit your role, but remeber I am not the one who gets bent out of shape when a kid says he has an offer, that is Purple Menancers and I amnot a defender of fellow rival websites when they say CGP is leaving, that is you Purple Mencers.

Not quite the pot calling the kettle black is it.

You won't admit it I know, but got you to admit you are at least a classless bunch.

It is pretty obvious that you won't stop until you get the last word, so I am giving it to you. Congrats, you win?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Seeing as this is supposed to be a recruiting thread, has there been any other word about Denzel Devall?

Finished up his track season and will probably focus on recruiting again soon. Had a lot of pressure from the ags to commit but didn't. Sherman now 6 players over his limit with 22 committed and only 16 slots but know they are losing at least 3 so to make room for another commit they have to lose 4 more, six more to get to 25 limit.

Anyway, he finished 2nd in state in the discus and also participates in the shot put events. Kid is strong.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Additionally on TAMU (Devall in particular), of the 22 commits, 10 are on D and 6 of them are the LB/DE hybrid that Devall plays.

Also of the 22 at least 1 probably will not qualify so really they only need to lose 2 more to sign the 21 who will qualify , but need to lose another to sign any additional recruits.