• The KillerFrogs

Boykin update?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
PapaBear said:
What's the latest I haven't heard anything of him recently.
What's the latest on hiding behind Christian pretenses but actually being a disgusting sewer that treats women like filth and covers up,crimes all in the name of the almighty (borrowed) dollar?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
PapaBear said:
What's the latest I haven't heard anything of him recently.
What's the latest with the fat bearded dude with the fake oversized styrofoam cowboy hat that embarrasses your school on tv all the time? What's the latest with your rapy fraternity presidents? What's the latest with your fake score bowl rings? What's the latest with your non wins? Your non rivals? Your non truths? Your ridiculous Baylor line? Your toilet bowl of a stadium? Your mountains of debt? Your perception as a religious and educational institution? What's the latest with that? You proud of Baylor and their cover ups and mockery of justice? Your turning a blind eye to a growing sexual assault problem? Whats the latest with everyone being jealous of your success?

Darn you to hell.

FrogCop19

Peacefrog said:
What's the latest with the fat bearded dude with the fake oversized styrofoam cowboy hat that embarrasses your school on tv all the time? What's the latest with your rapy fraternity presidents? What's the latest with your fake score bowl rings? What's the latest with your non wins? Your non rivals? Your non truths? Your ridiculous Baylor line? Your toilet bowl of a stadium? Your mountains of debt? Your perception as a religious and educational institution? What's the latest with that? You proud of Baylor and their cover ups and mockery of justice? Your turning a blind eye to a growing sexual assault problem? Whats the latest with everyone being jealous of your success?

Darn you to hell.
This would have been much more impressive in 12 separate posts...

What's the deal with that?

:-D

Pharm Frog

I am wondering what's the latest going rate on actual masonry work.

sam-1x519.gif