• The KillerFrogs

Bowls Thread

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Not a bowl game, but just watched the FCS Championship game between N. Dakota St and JMU. Good, exciting game. I was kind of rooting for JMU because of their purple uniforms - lol.
Didn't want to be a spoiler, so that's all I'm gonna say.

Chongo94

Not a bowl game, but just watched the FCS Championship game between N. Dakota St and JMU. Good, exciting game. I was kind of rooting for JMU because of their purple uniforms - lol.

Seemed to be a ton of people there surprisingly. Seemed all NDSU fans, not surprisingly but dang, just so many of them.

Seemed to be a ton of people there surprisingly. Seemed all NDSU fans, not surprisingly but dang, just so many of them.

They've become like LSU fans in Omaha. I've gone to 2 of these games and the NDSU people are awesome and crazy. First time i went the gametime temp was 29. They had people walking around barefoot and in flipflops. One guy was just wearing a barrel. Think a college version of Bills fans.

Completely forgot about this game.

Surfrog

They've become like LSU fans in Omaha. I've gone to 2 of these games and the NDSU people are awesome and crazy. First time i went the gametime temp was 29. They had people walking around barefoot and in flipflops. One guy was just wearing a barrel. Think a college version of Bills fans.

Completely forgot about this game.

you should see NDSU Fans at a hockey game or Frozen Four...

HG73

So where will we be ranked in the final polls? Can we get to #10, or will Auburn stay ahead of us with 4 losses?