Colorado State vs. Utah
2:30PM CST ABC

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Western Michigan vs. Air Force
4:45PM CST ESPN

Camellia Bowl
Bowling Green vs. Southern Alabama
8:15PM CST ESPN

UL Lafayette currently up 10-3 at the half. Anyone else watching? Mack Brown doing commentary.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Why is CSU wearing green and orange in the Vegas bowl? That's got me super thrown, wanted to cheer for them but it's too yuck, go Utah.

GoFrogs21

CSU has to be pretty letdown after blowing their last game and then losing their coach. Plus Utah's D is the real deal.

PurplePutt

satis1103 said:
Why is CSU wearing green and orange in the Vegas bowl? That's got me super thrown, wanted to cheer for them but it's too yuck, go Utah.

Was going to ask the same thing.  Was wondering if it was orange or red.  If red, was thinking a Xmas thing??  Only thing I can think of because they are green and gold right?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I'm told it's the colors from back in the day, apparently they have an A&M/State thing going in the history, and honor the old color scheme here and there...

Ron Swanson

corpuschristifrog said:
W Mich baby poo brown looks even worse on the smurf turf.

I came into this thread to comment on WMU's arguably worst uniforms of all-time

They somehow managed to combine Boise's terrish*tty giant horse helmet with Wyoming's awful brown coloring... it's the worst of both worlds

ShivasFrog

Ron Swanson said:
I came into this thread to comment on WMU's arguably worst uniforms of all-time

They somehow managed to combine Boise's terrish*tty giant horse helmet with Wyoming's awful brown coloring... it's the worst of both worlds
Not to mention the carpet samples on the shoulders.

GoFrogs21

Hey, at least it's a close game. Come April and May we'll be wishing we could watch these two teams play in a meaningless bowl game.

Edit: Huh, maybe not a close game anymore. Great play for Air Force.