• The KillerFrogs

Boise State getting hammered on Rivals Radio...

Frog89

I think we would go undefeated in the Big XII, Big 10, ACC, PAC 10, and Big East this season if we were playing the schedule of all the respective top teams in those conferences (Mizzou, Mich St, Va Tech, Oregon, and whoever is good in the Big East). And then depending on the schedule, I think we could go undefeated in the SEC.

The only PAC 10 team I'd really be worried about beating is Oregon, and I think that would be a toss-up. But Oregon doesn't have to play Oregon, they have to play the rest of the PAC 10, which is ok, but nothing special.

As far as Auburn goes, all of their tough games are/were at home besides the upcoming tilt @ Bama. I think we would beat LSU, Clemson, Arkansas, and South Carolina at home. I don't know if we would go into Tuscaloosa and win, but Auburn hasn't done that yet either.

I think you've got it about right..

TnTx13

Lennon "Lemon" Creer, any body remember him?
Former UT Vol with offers from nearly everybody.
He had a good night .
35 carries / 149 yds 4.3 ypc
2 tds
long / 25 yds

Sure do - he was a "Kiffin casualty," luckily for him. He really DID have a good night! Tennessee could use him now :laugh: And speaking of SEC teams that we could beat - TCU would wipe the floor with TN!

Where do you think Boise should be ranked?

#3 right behind us. I hate that crap about the SEC. Why don't they prove it by not scheduling
the cupcakes and take on some of these other teams (I also wish we would stop scheduling a 1AA team) Six of their twelve are terrible or average teams. I would like to see us, Boise, Michigan St., or Missouri be scheduled by the other 6. If they are so dam_n great, let them prove it on the field rather than feeding off each other for rank. :angry:

I say us and Boise s/b 2 and 3 because right now I think Oregon s/b #1 (please don't beat me up too bad, it's just my opinion.

50FT FROG

Considering that I think there may be 2 teams (if that) better than TCU this year, I think we'd do just fine this year in the SEC. So would Boise. Let's see if either TCU or Boise actually get an elite SEC team in a BCS bowl game this year. If so, I like both teams' chances. We all saw the last SEC elite team that met Utah in the 'SEC' bowl, no less. They got embarrassed. If Alabama says that a BCS game doesn't count, they are high. That game wasn't even competitive. So before the SEC argument gets thrown in our face again, I'd like to see an SEC team actually beat one of us, just one time.. (us being Boise, Utah or TCU)...

As for the other conferences, same thing.. Beat us once in a while, and maybe we'll start listening to that argument. Considering our only loss over last 2 years is Boise last year and Utah in 2008, and Boise's only loss is to us in 2008, somebody probably needs to beat one of us. Congrats to Oregon for beating Utah last year, but they still got pummeled by BSU twice the previous 2 years.
+1