• The KillerFrogs

Bizarre NCAA basketball news

LVH

Say what you want about Doughery(RIP), Christian and Trent Johnson. Our athletic department could have sold out like Baylor and a lot of other schools, and gone the cheating route to become relevant in basketball, instead we tried to do it the right way

I would rather do it the right way and fail than cheat your way to relevance like Baylor and Louisville amongst others.

Dixon also is a guy who does things the right way, and unlike his 3 predecesors, can also win doing so.

BABYFACE

Then you know as well as any of this that the biggest thing screwing up kids' sports is adults.

I agree.

I only planned on coaching rec. I had a group of girls that wanted to continue to play together after rec. I only continue to coach is because of them. A fine group of young ladies with great character.

f_399

Never liked adidas anyways.

Robert-Griffin-III-RGIII-Adidas-AP.jpg

f_399

"Jim Gatto, director of global sports marketing for Adidas Basketball, was among those arrested. He's accused of helping funnel approximately $100,000 to the family of an "All-American high school basketball player" to secure the prospect's commitment to a school Adidas sponsors. According to documents, the prospect committed in June. The only "All-American high school basketball player" who committed to a school Adidas sponsors in June is Brian Bowen. He's now enrolled at Louisville."

W

Way of the Frog

NCAA is going to be put in a very awkward position as this is going to provide the one thing they seldom get and that is proof of the violations.

With the access to documents these days it won't be long before that is made public and the NCAA will now be forced to decide do they actually punish someone or be once again shown how big a fraud you are as an organization.

f_399

NCAA is going to be put in a very awkward position as this is going to provide the one thing they seldom get and that is proof of the violations.

With the access to documents these days it won't be long before that is made public and the NCAA will now be forced to decide do they actually punish someone or be once again shown how big a fraud you are as an organization.