• The KillerFrogs

Billy Clyde to Tech?

Salfrog

Tier 1
Christian did not sign an extension to his original 4 year contract. It would have had to been done in secret for that to have happened. Did Morrison hand him an extension to sign as he was walking out the door to Carolina? I don't think so.

LVfrog

Bottom line, CJC isn't going anywhere. We have to hope he turns it around soon. There's really no more than 500 people that care about the program, so the AD will allocate his resources accordingly.

leofrog

Christian did not sign an extension to his original 4 year contract. It would have had to been done in secret for that to have happened. Did Morrison hand him an extension to sign as he was walking out the door to Carolina? I don't think so.
Again, the issue isn't whether he signed an extension, it is how much he is owed!! If he is owed $2.5MM, it means he signed a friggin extension, or he is making $1.2MM a year!!

roddog

Banned
Are you saying TCU students and alums don't drink? We had a coach in the 60's who was an absolute drunk. I won't go any further, but if you would like to know details, contact me.

you also had a football coach a few years back almost kill some folks driking and driving on 120, at least in lubbock they give free trasportation to drunk students and faculty :laugh:

roddog

Banned
[ What the heck? ] would he want to coach at tech? The only coach worth a hoot there got railroaded by everyone at the school and even some pansy parents. TCU treats their coaches very well and the successful coaches become legends.

i guess at tcu its ok for employees to file injunctions against the school :wacko:

tell me more about these legends goo?

Big Frog II

you also had a football coach a few years back almost kill some folks driking and driving on 120, at least in lubbock they give free trasportation to drunk students and faculty :laugh:
Yes, he resigned after that and now is at USC with Kniffin. Really was a good coach, too bad that happened to him I believe in 2004.