• The KillerFrogs

Bigger you are HARDER you fall Longhorns - you suk

are you happier to see Yankee Evil Empire fall or Longhorn Evil Empire fall?

• Yankees

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Longhorns

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Purple Heart

I cant decide if I'm happier watching the Ranger win last night or the longtime obnoxious arrogant entitled UT fans standing there silently with their arms crossed in DKR Memorial Stadium

Purple Heart

Now's a good time to vent. All this is true even if Iowa State chokes and loses. There are only a very few teams in America that are CLEARLY as bad as Longhorns and STILL get ranked, get the close calls, and on and on. The Refs and everybody are trying their hardest to give the Horns every opportunity, but they still stink. Utah laid 68 points on Iowa State, didn't they? OU Beat em what 52-0? It will be a long time, maybe never, before I ever feel sorry for Texas.

Purple Heart

Its final - Iowa State beats UT in Austin. Priceless. Wonder how many top 25 votes a bad THREE loss Longhorn team will get this week? This is nothing new this year folks. They struggled with Rice. Look it up. Also, I don't care if Muschamp is a nice guy. So is Bob Stoops, but most people dont know it. Lets see how offended most Longhorn fans will be when you say a single word about the truth - they are not a good team. Period. Live with it.