• The KillerFrogs

Big XII depth

MinFrog

i feel this is the first time that TCU has what can be considered Big XII depth.

Guys like Bethley, Gaines, Evans, sewo, etc are running second team at this point. That speaks volumes to the depth.

Arkansas couldn't wear us down yesterday because we were rotating guys in all day.

Really excited to continue to build depth. You that by being able to redshirt guys like Ellis and Cooper who could probably contribute, but you don't NEED them to. That is huge.

Also, where can I sign up for the Innis Gaines fan club, cause I love that guy.

Moose Stuff

i feel this is the first time that TCU has what can be considered Big XII depth.

Guys like Bethley, Gaines, Evans, sewo, etc are running second team at this point. That speaks volumes to the depth.

Arkansas couldn't wear us down yesterday because we were rotating guys in all day.

Really excited to continue to build depth. You that by being able to redshirt guys like Ellis and Cooper who could probably contribute, but you don't NEED them to. That is huge.

Also, where can I sign up for the Innis Gaines fan club, cause I love that guy.

Love Innis Gaines. Reminds me of a couple of those WVU safeties that just hit people HARD.

Latest posts