#17 Louisville vs. #7 Villanova

Pretty solid.

Limey Frog

So simultaneously you have the following on the tube:

#5 Pitt vs. #19 Georgetown

#4 Syracuse vs. St. Johns

#17 Louisville vs. #7 Villanova

Pretty solid.

How many conference games do we lose by less than double digits our first year? I'm guessing the gods will have pity and give us one. But zero would not surprise.

TCUkanoot

We have 2 recruiting classes before then, right? Any chance we can get one or 2 more studs in here before then and make some serious progress? Hopefully we're at least getting better looks now.

FROGSnDOGS

We have 2 recruiting classes before then, right? Any chance we can get one or 2 more studs in here before then and make some serious progress? Hopefully we're at least getting better looks now.

I'm pretty sure Christian has pulled in zero recruits so far this year....correct me if I'm wrong

Speaking of Basketball recruiting, a couple of names to keep an eye on for the spring;

Shaquille Stokes 6'0 PG, Brooklyn, NY
Kid has offers from Iowa, TCU, UNLV, Colorado St and Hofstra but favors Iowa and TCU. Shaq cites our move to the BE as a big plus. Averaging 19 ppg and 7 assists. We need a PG in this class badly.

Josh Richardson 6'5 SG Edmond, OK
Offers from several mid level programs. Josh is rated as the #121 player in the country by rivals and would give us a guard with the type of size that we are going to see a lot of in the BE.

How many McDonalds All Americans are considering TCU?

That would be a big fat 0 for this years class, but looking down the road we do lead for Isaac Hamilton, a 5 star shooting guard from California who is rated as the 12th best player in the country for the 2013 class, per rivals. Besides an offer from TCU he also has offers from Ok St., Baylor and Houston. He also has a very talented younger brother in the 2014 class who favors the Frogs. Not sure what our in with these guys is, but there must be one there somehow. I think I read somewhere that they might be coming to Grace Prep in Arlington, hence all of the Big 12 interest.