• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Tournament Thread

Pharm Frog

Didn't deserve it. Brilesy season. No fans show up all week and get rewarded with an unearned home crowd advantage.

I dislike Okie Lite but they deserve it as much as most anyone who played their way in late IMO. Finished 30-25 and will be at #39 in RPI. Their home record wasn't that stellar so not sure that having this "home crowd advantage" really meant that much. They had to beat OU twice in the same day just to get to the Big12 tourney and then won four games in a row (all from the visitor side of the box score) against RPI's #4, 18, and 19 (twice). Their record will stack up very favorably to a large percentage of the teams in the post-season and surpass quite a few as well.

It's been a really fun regular season. We kind of got short end of stick in the bracket but that being said its not like TCU is heading into post season hot. The end of the regulars season and big 12 tourney was like a controlled crash. I truly enjoyed watching the regular season but i just don't think we are a very good team right now. Bum luck this season with injuries derail any chance to make back to CWS.

pgdaly84

It's been a really fun regular season. We kind of got short end of stick in the bracket but that being said its not like TCU is heading into post season hot. The end of the regulars season and big 12 tourney was like a controlled crash. I truly enjoyed watching the regular season but i just don't think we are a very good team right now. Bum luck this season with injuries derail any chance to make back to CWS.

We haven't played great, but the only injury right now is Baker. It's a huge blow, but our rotation and rest of the pitching staff is healthy. This team is still talented enough to win it all. Just have to take Howard's lead and turn it on for the ride to Omaha.

Latest posts