• The KillerFrogs

Big-12 to Adopt Division-less Schedule for 2023-2024!

froginaustin

I can imagine all the complaining when the actual schedule comes out-- fan bases** claiming malicious discrimination about who is/is not on their schedules, and who is/is not on other schools' schedules.

An internet filling volume of complaints.

** certainly including ours

Eight

will be interested about the schedule next year when we truly know which teams are and are not in the big 12 next year

until then, all is speculation much like tv contract negotiations, conference realignment, and bowl game match-up projections

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
BYU and Baylor seem to have a budding frenemies, dare I say it, "Revivalry" in the works!

Let's face it, once all the teams and fanbases get to know BYU, they will all hate them. They are basically Texas, but with a Bayloresque cult, without the money, and past success of Texas. I was very disappointed they added the conference killing zoobs to the Big 12.

Hemingway

Let's face it, once all the teams and fanbases get to know BYU, they will all hate them. They are basically Texas, but with a Bayloresque cult, without the money, and past success of Texas. I was very disappointed they added the conference killing zoobs to the Big 12.
You think byu doesn’t have money? Lol. Those bicycles ain’t free. And if you think one wife is expensive… imagine 2 or 3

Limey Frog

UCF-Houston makes the most sense: both new; both C-USA dreck; both ready to fight each other about who is the real 'Space U'; both teams no one else is excited about playing...

I'd like protected rivalries for TCU with BYU, Baylor, and Tech.

Creeperfrog

UCF-Houston makes the most sense: both new; both C-USA dreck; both ready to fight each other about who is the real 'Space U'; both teams no one else is excited about playing...

I'd like protected rivalries for TCU with BYU, Baylor, and Tech.
Agree. You are maybe likely to only get 2 protects. I want baylor and byu. Tech can go find a different fictional rival

Latest posts