• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Skobuffs85

But, what about the research?
Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

y2kFrog

talked to my brother in law in seattle and he reminded me that uo and udub are two of the four original pac members from when it was first formed in 1915

doesn't mean they won't leave, but he doubts they won't to be the school(s) that deliver coup de grace to the conference they helped found 108 years ago

az however, doesn't have those ties and understands jumping conferences to improve your situation
I am pretty sure USC and UCLA already did this last year. I just took a year for schools to move from grieving to acceptance.

Diluting long term conference revenue to achieve a certain number of schools in a certain year is short sided and financially irresponsible. In other words, it makes no sense to add any G5 schools. Adding them also hurts the brand of the conference. I am alright with adding Zona, ASU, UU, UO, and UW if our media partners will pay proportionally for them.

Palliative Care

Modern truths: Hunter Biden’s lawyers blew it, aliens are real and level their parked vehicles all over the place, President Biden is shaking down all sorts or foreign countries, Trump will be indicted yet again and now we have to put up with Prime Tome for as long as it takes him to jump to the SEC or the B10. And they say nothing happens in the summertime!