• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Championship Tickets

Ray Finkle

Anybody have an estimate of what the total attendance will be? Fan Split?

I am thinking probably around 65. Fan split will probably be around 60-40 with OU having the advantage.

Disagree. I think it's a Frog majority. Spoke with a gal today who is an OU grad living in Dallas. She said it's a no win situation, as she doesn't want to be there if TCU wins and if OU wins, she'd rather spend the money on the playoff games. I hope every Sooner has this same mentality.

f_399

There are tons of tickets in the 400 level

If you look at stubhub there are noticeably more sold out sections in OU’s side

S3NATOR

What the hell? When I got tickets on Stubhub Monday there was limited seating for 3 tickets in the 400's. Now I look and there are a lot more options and cheaper. Are people selling back tickets through Stubhub now or something? Should have waited and got cheaper/better seats.

Sebastian S

Usually people get desperate to sell the closer it is to game day.

Some get great deals waiting till the last minute.

I like to plan things out and have tickets in hand a couple of days before.

TCUdirtbag

Because Ticketmaster is the distributor it’s almost back impossible to sell in stubhub because they don’t accept TM barcodes. You’ll notice all stubhub tickets require you to pick them up.

If you want to sell/buy on the secondary market you almost need to go to Ticketmaster.

YA

Because Ticketmaster is the distributor it’s almost back impossible to sell in stubhub because they don’t accept TM barcodes. You’ll notice all stubhub tickets require you to pick them up.

If you want to sell/buy on the secondary market you almost need to go to Ticketmaster.
I bought thru stubhub and got tickets overnighted to me

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Ha, my daughter said she waited in line for 4 hours to pick up her upper deck 400 seats. Good for her, bonding experience! Go Frogs!

Granted I don’t understand why we don’t have other TCU Athletic and/or Admin staff trained/available to process/hand out tickets to prevent a 4-8 hour line.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Disagree. I think it's a Frog majority. Spoke with a gal today who is an OU grad living in Dallas. She said it's a no win situation, as she doesn't want to be there if TCU wins and if OU wins, she'd rather spend the money on the playoff games. I hope every Sooner has this same mentality.

That’s Cold.
I like it.

Beat OU!

TCUdirtbag

I bought thru stubhub and got tickets overnighted to me

Right, I was referring to as of today. It’s too late to post tickets for purchase or get anything via mail. If you want to buy through stubhub, you have to go pick up the tickets, and you can no longer post tickets for sale on stubhub. The workaround is to use Ticketmaster which holds the digital rights to buy/sell/deliver.

PurpleBlood87

Wasn' sure if I was going to have to work on the day of the game so I just bought a ticket today in the 400s for 66 bucks.

Ended up being 88 total with charges.

smufrogger

I you Have to do is look at the available tickets for sale through Ticketmaster who sells both the original tickets and reselling tickets and you can see that the Tcu sections have not sold as well as Oklahoma most of the 400 deck for Tcu side outside e the thirties is still available

f_399

If you have the section 235 tickets and says optum club access, it’s in the 100 level, free food and any drinks.

Worth it.