• The KillerFrogs

Big 10 left out may spur playoff expansion

Chongo94

Honestly Bama in there is ridiculous . I hope they get blown out by 100 points. I hope OU kicks everyone in there.
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Froggy Style

Bama is third best in their conference, but goes to the playoff ahead of the 2nd best in that conference. Yes, I think expansion is going to come up. Conf Champs HAVE to be in.

Only reason to keep this at four is to try and kill off another conference to lower expenses for ESPN while they are hemorrhaging.

Quite frankly, if I were Ohio State, I'd be pissed they made me play this game risking serious injury to that QB and many others.

Froggy Style

I would argue that the Bama/OSU argument is actually a case for having LESS teams get in . Obviously not happening, but we’re arguing about two teams who BOTH didn’t really deserve to get in.
Dumb argument. Who's to say who is deserving? There's a reason all other sports have conference champions, so that each conference get's to represent itself in a true tournament.

Unfortunately, college football likes a beauty pageant rather than a true tournament because they want to make sure they control how much advertising dollars they are going to get.

Latest posts