• The KillerFrogs

Been thinking a lot about Wes and Scott today

Pharm Frog

Been pretty nostalgic over the last couple of days and I'm a fairly recent convert to TCU having only been a Neeley EMBA graduate student. But yesterday at DFW I saw many (more than 15) "older" TCU fans navigating the airport processes and it was abundantly clear that none of them had flown on an airplane in many, many years. Confused by baggage self-tag check-in, security lines, inarticulate instructions from TSA agents, boarding order, and most everything about the experience including one lady who kept apologizing to TSA for not having her "ticket" as he kept barking at her for her boarding pass. Strongly suspect that several of them hadn't flown since before 9/11. Two of them needed wheelchair assistance to get on and off the plane. That's some kind of next-level love for a school. And there was an abundance of purple-clad people to help them so that was good.

ShreveFrog

Been thinking a lot about my dad, too (Leap Frog), wishing he could’ve seen this. We also toured the Reagan Library out here. (He was my Dad’s favorite; well, mine too.) Powerful museum. Emotional week. Go Frogs! Win one for the Gipper, Dad, Scott & Wes, and all the rest!

Attachments

• 943387C6-3F05-4184-9DFD-457D0E1B3B35.jpeg
    943387C6-3F05-4184-9DFD-457D0E1B3B35.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10