• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frogcrates

Been awhile since I’ve been on that board. Haven’t lost to Baylor since they were in the middle of the second biggest scandal in school history. At most schools covering up rapes would be on top, but a murder coverup of a student athlete still takes the top spot.

Nope. The reigning champ remains the time Baylor systematically imported children from South America to serve as domestic servants (read: child slaves) for university administrators and other prominent families in Waco.

Oh yeah. That was a thing. And it really happened. Baylor set the bar for scandal a long time ago. But damn if they ain’t tryin to top themselves.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Nope. The reigning champ remains the time Baylor systematically imported children from South America to serve as domestic servants (read: child slaves) for university administrators and other prominent families in Waco.

Oh yeah. That was a thing. And it really happened. Baylor set the bar for scandal a long time ago. But damn if they ain’t tryin to top themselves.
And don't forget the premeditated confrontation which resulted in the murder of an Aggie at halftime of the Homecoming game with a 2x4 in 1926.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...1/12/Unsolved-mysteries-Who-killed-AandM-2277

Fun:

Stranger said:
Patterson is 8-3 against Baylor. TCU considers us a rival. All of our Pollyannas had hard-ons all week on this board about TCU. I'd say it's a rivalry.It's a rivalry

And we suck at winning it lately.

And I'm pretty pessimistic about that changing soon

Deep Purple

And don't forget the premeditated confrontation which resulted in the murder of an Aggie at halftime of the Homecoming game with a 2x4 in 1926.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...1/12/Unsolved-mysteries-Who-killed-AandM-2277
Very poorly and vaguely written story. But I did get a kick out of this line:

"angry cadets roughed up some Baylor women they thought to be men in drag"

Quite a comment on Baylor women.

tenor.gif